this is one of the pages describing the enabling apps and technologies that we use in delivering our Intelligent Project Services.
the post is a bit of a work in progress as we spend more time using existing apps and reviewing new ones, but we’ll update it when we can.
Supported Out of the Box:
- Evernote: the best integrated information app. the app I wish I’d written
- Slack: massively addictive and high-performance collaboration
- Trello: the simplest of concepts for planning and organisation, but with big results and outcomes
- Zapier: plug and play multi-step automated processes. we use this extensively
- IFTTT: similar to Zapier but with many different integrations.
- Klipfolio: the optimal mix of price, ease of use and functionality for impactful dashboards
- Tableau: high-end analytics and visualisations
- Google Products: Drive, Docs & Sheets and the rest: they work and work collaboratively. removes just about all the objections of using excel
- Typeform: forms and more forms. wizard-like approach to capturing user data
- WordPress: quick and easy hosting option. many plugins that we use for wiki’s, forums and so forth.
- MySql: simple persistence and queries
- AWS: various products for specific purposes.
Documentation and Scheduling Tools:
- MS Office Products
- MS Project
- Office Timeline (Powerpoint)
Custom Development (excluded from subscription – available for other projects):
- Zapier or other App integrations via Webhooks
- Python coding
Future Apps and Platforms:
- Other Forms products
- Other Dashboards