Intelligent Project Monitoring & Alerts Product Definition
Below are all the details of the Intelligent Project Monitoring & Alerts Service. Sign up and never miss an important project event again! This will help you stay on top of your project..
- Receive timely notifications of critical business or project events that otherwise may be missed or not be found until its too late.
- Call this a business and technical alarm monitoring system for your project.
- Unless you have dedicated personnel to spend much or all of their time monitoring data sets in your project these can often get missed.
- Don’t get caught not knowing what’s happening in your project at a detail level before it occurs
- Reduce or avoid stakeholder surprises when you have to report avoidable delays and other issues
- Be aware of critical events or trends in your project data
- Make informed decisions
- Take informed action ahead of the event.
- Catch hidden problems or trends
- Understand what’s happening in your project at a detail level before it occurs
- Keep monitoring in the background
- Create a sophisticated monitoring and notification system for your project that ensures you never miss anything of importance.
- Capture diverse event data from the systems that you use in project management
- Save this data in a simple but common format, if required, to mine event data for trends
- Trigger notifications to yourself or others
- Find event data that otherwise may not be found without dedicated personnel to spend much or all of their time monitoring data sets in your project
- The alert may be just one signal in a noisy environment. but it’s better to know than not to know.
- The alert configurations are fully hosted by tilgent or a tiligent account with a partner organisation.
- Event Examples:
- date assigned and no person assigned
- tasks are assigned to someone who is on leave or has left the project or company
- date assigned as current date is close
- current date is close but no activity
- completion date is changed to later date
- sprint is changed but date isn’t changed
- change in number of user stories over time
- repeat delaying of tasks (slip chart)
- no activity of tasks in certain time period
- sprint identified in task but its in th epast
- sprint is current but no-one assigned
- sprint is current but no activity
- sprint is current but no-one assigned
- sprint is current but completion date not assigned
- You constantly having to deal with issues that should not have occurred, and/or that should have been trapped before they happened
- you’ve had to go and explain a negative situation to a sponsor and couldn’t answer the question “how did we not know about this?”
- You have the same type of exception occurring repeatedly
- You are being impacted by a platform that regularly has outages, but there are no alarms available.
- we schedule an Onboarding Session at which we gain valuable information about your environment, problems and objectives
- We set up an interactive collaboration channel via Slack or equivalent chat software for ad-hoc exchanges, Task Request clarifications, status updates and similar communications.
- The Onboarding session is conducted via a standard collaboration tool such as Google hangouts, Skype or equivalent
- We get an idea of your environment, KPI objectives and other contextual information that helps us understand the Task Requests
- We agree on basic contact, communication and escalation processes and contact points
- As this is a Service Request type service, the operational model is very simple.
- The basic process::
- You define an alert or event that you want to trap, and provide the appropriate information about data sources, frequency etc, put it all into a service request, and send it off to us
- We assign this Task request to a consultant who begins work
- When it is done we show you how it works.
- See the Service Task Management page for more information
- Service Type
- Service Request
- Concurrency Limit
- Service Period
- 72 hours, Monday to Friday. Service Requests submitted on Friday will be completed by the following Monday
- Important Links
- Terms of Service and Use: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/intelligent-project-services/terms-and-conditions-of-use/
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/customer-satisfaction-guarantee/
- Help and Documentation: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/help-and-documentation/
- General FAQ’s: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/frequently-asked-questions/
- Service Request FAQ’s: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/intelligent-project-services/service-request-centre/service-request-faqs/
Still Not Sure?
Remember we have a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee so what do you have to lose?
Give it a try and see how it works. There’s nothing to lose.