Intelligent Project Operations Support Product Definition
Below are all the details of the Intelligent Project Operations Support Service. Sign up and start being more effective and impactful in your projects! You will make your mark.
- Our team performs ad-hoc support tasks on your project on request
- Outsource one-off or regular tasks to an expert team
- Increase the range of your project support tasks with our consultants without major overhead, like onboarding a contractor.
- Free up internal resources that are performing any type of data collection, analysis, calculation, information distribution or reporting tasks that typically occur in a project but weigh down your team’s calendar or distract them from the real work at hand.
- These tasks could even be regular updates of specialised data, such as maintaining a resource plan and forecast, or it could even be repetitive, transaction-oriented or periodic tasks that your team just finds boring, difficult or error-prone.
- Service Request based product
- pretty much any project support task that can be performed remotely
- submit the request and our team will perform the task
- Project schedule updates
- Status communications
- Check ups on KPI performance
- Comparing one period’s performance to another
- Following-up and Jeopardy management on actions, issues, risks, etc
- maintain stakeholder, contact or other people lists
- maintain issues, risks and actions registers
- maintain a project schedule in MSP or toms planner
- maintain a document regiseter
- monitor jira tickets if used
- produce a draft weekly report on all components each week
- you have difficulty keeping up with all the project support tasks that confront your team each week, month or just arrive unannounced from other teams.
- You find that your team is often looking for excuses not to do relatively useful or important tasks, and you need them to get done without the team hassle.
- Maybe you just need someone to spend some time doing things that you can’t: like investigating a particular tool or technique
- we schedule an Onboarding Session at which we gain valuable information about your environment, problems and objectives
- We set up an interactive collaboration channel via Slack or equivalent chat software for ad-hoc exchanges, Task Request clarifications, status updates and similar communications.
- The Onboarding session is conducted via a standard collaboration tool such as Google hangouts, Skype or equivalent
- We get an idea of your environment, KPI objectives and other contextual information that helps us understand the Task Requests
- We agree on basic contact, communication and escalation processes and contact points
- As this is a Service Request type service, the operational model is very simple.
- The basic process::
- You define an alert or event that you want to trap, and provide the appropriate information about data sources, frequency etc, put it all into a service request, and send it off to us
- We assign this Task request to a consultant who begins work
- When it is done we show you how it works.
- See the Service Task Management page for more information
- Service Type
- Service Request
- Concurrency Limit
- Service Period
- 24 hours, Monday to Friday. Service Requests submitted on Friday will be completed by the following Monday
- Important Links
- Terms of Service and Use: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/intelligent-project-services/terms-and-conditions-of-use/
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/customer-satisfaction-guarantee/
- Help and Documentation: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/help-and-documentation/
- General FAQ’s: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/frequently-asked-questions/
- Service Request FAQ’s: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/intelligent-project-services/service-request-centre/service-request-faqs/
Still Not Sure?
Remember we have a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee so what do you have to lose?
Give it a try and see how it works. There’s nothing to lose.